Privacy and digital rights groups are overstating the privacy concerns in a controversial cyberthreat information bill introduced this week in the U.S. Congress, the bill's sponsors and leaders of some business groups said.
C.A. "Dutch" Ruppersberger
Two U.S. lawmakers have reintroduced a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill over the objections of some privacy advocates and digital rights groups.
Two U.S. lawmakers plan to reintroduce a controversial cybersecurity bill that allows private companies to share customers' personal information related to a wide range of cyberthreats with government agencies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst ? Digital ProgramQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- FTCommunications Manager- Organisational Change ManagementOther
- FTChange ConsultantOther