More than 250 companies have signed on with Airbnb’s Business Travel program since its launch a year ago, but on Monday the home-sharing service launched a new product suite in the hopes of growing that customer segment further.
Targeting the 25 billion or so devices expected to be connected to the Internet by 2020, SAP has announced a new suite of Cloud services designed specifically for the so-called Internet of Things.
Following a string of acquisition and partnership announcements over the past few weeks, SugarCRM on Tuesday rolled out a new version of its flagship customer relationship management software that adds business process management capabilities along w...
A recently discovered malicious program steals log-in passwords and other sensitive information from SAP client applications and allows cybercriminals to access SAP servers from infected workstations.
Open Text is acquiring GXS Group for US$1.17 billion in a deal that will give the information management software vendor a widely used cloud-based business-to-business trading platform.
A new variant of a Trojan program that targets online banking accounts also contains code to search if infected computers have SAP client applications installed, suggesting that attackers might target SAP systems in the future.
SAP has significantly improved the security of its products over the past few years but many of its customers are negligent with their deployments, which exposes them to potential attacks that could cripple their businesses, according to security res...
Preparing its customers to join the emerging 'Internet of things', IBM has released a new appliance built to manage and route a voluminous amount of machine-to-machine small data messages
Software AG is adding in-memory capabilities to the Enterprise Service Bus with Version 9.0 of its sprawling webMethods software suite, while the new Terracotta In-Genius will use in-memory technology to speed the processing of business intelligence.
Tired of always picking the slowest checkout line at the supermarket?
Adobe will cut 750 jobs and reduce its investment in enterprise software as part of a broader plan to target the fast-growing markets for digital media and digital marketing products, the company said Tuesday.
Content management vendor OpenText is moving further into BPM (business process management) software, scooping up Global 360 for US$260 million, the company announced Wednesday.
IBM plans to launch a software framework that will help city and local government executives get a more complete view of how well their operations are running.
Enterprise content management vendor OpenText said Wednesday that it is purchasing business process management software provider Metastorm for US$182 million.
SAP saw revenue rise 27 percent in the fourth quarter but profits dropped by more than a third due to increased provisions linked to litigation with Oracle related to its former TomorrowNow unit, the company said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTSenior Ruby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA