Name: Kon Leong, ZL Technologies CEO, who also has CFO responsibilities
To update an old IT saying about IBM and job security, few IT managers may get fired for choosing VMware to virtualize their infrastructure. VMware, after all, is the safe bet: The company currently enjoys 80 percent of the server-side virtualization...
IBM has pledged US$1 billion in financing to help small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) procure certain IBM systems and services, the company announced Thursday.
With Yahoo languishing in the face of competition from the likes of Google and Facebook, the ouster of CEO Carol Bartz gives the company a chance to refocus and reinvigorate itself.
Name: Ron Gill
With the resignation of Steve Jobs as CEO on Wednesday, Tim Cook, long seen as "the operations guy" at Apple, must prove he is capable of taking full charge of the company.
Internet calling company Skype said Sunday that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire GroupMe, a startup that offers a free group text messaging and conference call service on mobile phones.
If you've been watching the stock market this month, you know that, economically speaking, things are going the wrong way. We seemed to be in a period of economic recovery, but now, whatever recovery we might have been having seems to have fallen rig...
Some retailers sold out remaining Hewlett-Packard TouchPad tablets in just a few hours on Saturday after heavily discounted prices attracted buyers to the last remaining units of the soon-to-be defunct tablet.
Hewlett-Packard may struggle to attract buyers for its Personal Systems Group (PSG), which might carry too high a price tag in a PC market struggling under the onslaught of tablets, analysts said.
Against a backdrop of economic uncertainty, acquisitions and earnings news from the world's top PC makers (Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Lenovo), the biggest Internet business (Google), and a major handset maker (Motorola Mobility) marked major realignme...
The acknowledgement yesterday by Hewlett-Packard (HP), the world's largest PC maker, that it is considering spinning off its massive PC manufacturing business means "they see the writing on the wall," as one analyst put it.
After half a day of frenzied speculation from the IT industry, Hewlett-Packard has confirmed that it is acquiring information management software vendor Autonomy, for $US42.11 per share, or about $10.3 billion.
Hewlett-Packard will discontinue operations for webOS devices, specifically the TouchPad tablets and smartphones. It also confirmed that it is exploring the possible spin-off or sale of its Personal Systems Group (PSG), which dominates the global PC ...
Hewlett-Packard is reportedly set to announce that it will spin off its PC business and purchase analytics software vendor Autonomy for $US10 billion -- moves that will allow it to focus on the higher-margin enterprise business revolving around softw...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTUX/CX LeadOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Lead Enterprise Services & InfrastructureOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - MoreeNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - VirtualisationVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC