Plaintiffs in two class-action suits charging the embattled Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox with fraud have agreed to a settlement, and new plans to revive the exchange have been drafted.
Combined U.S. business and consumer spending on technology will rise 5.3 percent this year to US$1.315 trillion and 6.0 percent to $1.4 trillion in 2015, thanks to an improving economy and an acceleration in purchases by businesses and government age...
Vic Gundotra, a key executive at Google who helped to create Google+, is leaving the company, he announced on Thursday.
National security may be at stake as private businesses try to manage a growing number of cyberthreats, but IT professionals shouldn't have to bear that burden alone.
Businesses that permit Bitcoin transactions may soon have a way to protect themselves from drops in the digital currency's value.
After a brief but influential stint, Stephen Luczo, chairman and CEO of Seagate Technology, is leaving Microsoft's board of directors.
Supercomputing speed is typically boosted by adding more processors, but two new systems funded by the National Science Foundation due to go live next January will take an unconventional approach to speed up calculations and data analysis.
Financial data and news company Bloomberg has developed in-house access controls and embraced several other technological fixes after it emerged last year that the company's journalists had routinely accessed data on how Wall Street clients were usin...
Bitcoin's wild volatility, and its ability to facilitate crimes such as money laundering, make it dangerous to Americans and it must be banned, U.S. Senator Joe Manchin said Wednesday.
Investor Carl Icahn has ripped into the eBay board of directors and called for the company to spin off its PayPal unit in a colorful letter to eBay stockholders released Monday.
With information besieging users from all sides and ending up archived -- or not -- in email, cloud storage or simply lurking in social media streams, keeping everything organized can be a chore. A service now out of beta from the co-founder of Flick...
A six-month deadline extension could be enough to keep Germany's electronics payment system running, new German Central Bank figures on SEPA payment adoption showed Monday.
Many electronic payments will fail in Europe next month, unless the deadline for switching to the new SEPA payment system is extended, the European Commission warned Thursday.
Ford CEO Alan Mulally, seeking to end speculation over a possible move to Microsoft, told the Associated Press on Monday that he will not become the software company's next CEO.
Global spending on IT and telecom products and services will grow 3.1 percent between 2013 and 2014, compared to just 0.4 percent a year earlier, with enterprise software spending driving much of the growth, according to Gartner projections.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerQLD
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Vehicle Fleet ManagementQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD