Avaya is going public again, filing today with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering worth $1 billion.
When iGate completed its $1.2 billion acquisition of Patni Computer Systems in May, the two offshore outsourcing providers instantly leapt over their mid-tier outsourcing peers to become one of the biggest IT outsourcing providers in India.
Sprint Nextel has given up its majority voting power at Clearwire to defuse investors' concerns about the danger to Sprint if Clearwire defaulted on its debt.
AT&T will be able to significantly improve its mobile network capacity and give better service to its customers because of its proposed acquisition of rival T-Mobile USA, company officials said Thursday.
Flash storage company Fusion-io, which counts Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak as its chief scientist, has priced its initial public offering (IPO) at US$19 per share, valuing the company at about $1.5 billion.
A pair of Lawson Software shareholders have filed a class action lawsuit to block the ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendor's sale to Infor and its parent company Golden Gate Capital, according to documents filed Tuesday in U.S. District...
Oracle's decision in March <a href="http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/article/380743/oracle_stops_developing_software_intel_itanium_chips/">to stop developing software</a> for Intel's Itanium chips is in violation of "legally-binding commitments" Oracle ...
Apple plans to build a new campus with a circular building that looks a spaceship, big enough to house 12,000 employees. The campus, near Apple's existing headquarters in Cupertino, California, will generate its own energy.
Intel said on Wednesday it is investigating a fire at the company's manufacturing facilities in Chandler, Arizona, that left 13 people injured.
Oracle wants a significant chunk of the ad revenue Google generates in connection with its Android mobile OS, according to a filing made this week in the companies' ongoing patent litigation suit.
Dell on Tuesday said it was opening a research and development center in Dublin that will be focused on the development and delivery mechanisms for cloud applications.
In a move that could help eBay improve its tools for online store developers, it has acquired Magento, the maker of an open source e-commerce platform.
A new liberal advocacy group has targeted Apple as a tax "cheater" for its leadership in a coalition calling for Congress to allow U.S. companies to return foreign earnings to the country at a greatly reduced tax rate.
Though signs for IT remain positive this year, worries about the economy sapped investor confidence this week as a wide range of businesses, including big computer industry vendors, suffered a drop in share value.
Oracle suddenly <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/060111-oracle-submits-openofficeorg-codebase-to.html">announced Wednesday it was submitting</a> the codebase for OpenOffice.org to the Apache Software Foundation, ending speculation about...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager- Cloud -Federal GovernmentOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTManager - Electrical Engineering (Electrical/Signal) backgroundOther
- FTWorkforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar ManagementOther
- TPSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- CCIT Service Desk AnalystACT
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC