Sprint Nextel's proposed buyout of network partner Clearwire may be inevitable, and it could help Sprint keep its signature unlimited mobile data plans alive.
Sprint Nextel has offered US $2.1 billion, or $2.90 a share, for the nearly one-half interest in mobile broadband firm Clearwire that the company doesn't already own.
Oracle is planning to buy DataRaker in a move that will give it a cloud-based platform for analyzing data from smart meters used by energy utilities. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, weren't disclosed.
Sprint Nextel is in negotiations to acquire the remainder of Clearwire, its 4G WiMax network partner, according to news reports.
In-Q-Tel, the technology investment arm of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), will invest in Tyfone, a small developer of mobile banking, identity management and near-field communication systems.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
The mobile chipset market is in a state of flux with a number of key vendors struggling, but analysts say the result of the turmoil will be more advanced high-end smartphones and cheaper low-end devices.
Japanese chip giant Renesas is seeking a US$1.8 billion capital injection to invest in new manufacturing techniques. The world's largest microcontroller manufacturer, its products find their way into game consoles from Microsoft and Nintendo, and int...
Cisco Systems plans to expand its services business over the next several years, seeing a more important role for itself in a world of connected machines and devices.
Even though sales of some mobile devices are booming, overall confidence in the tech sector continues to erode as economic weakness puts downward pressure on the computer market.
SAP is now offering its MaxAttention support service to companies with software that was designed and built by SAP's custom development organization, in a move that both caters to customers with complicated environments and stands to capture addition...
Extending its line of enterprise management software for mobile devices, Citrix is acquiring device management software provider Zenprise.
Data-center networking vendor Emulex plans to acquire Endace, a maker of network performance management hardware and software, for about US$130 million, the companies announced on Wednesday.
Google's former CEO and current Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal on Tuesday that it is "extremely curious" that Apple has chosen to sue Google partners rather than Google itself, and that patent litiga...
Yahoo has acquired a video chat startup OnTheAir as the company focuses on mobile applications and services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW