Apple TV was until now considered a "hobby," by Apple's own admission, but the product has taken on more importance for CEO Tim Cook.
Apple's revenue grew but profit was flat in its first fiscal quarter of 2013, during which sales of iPhones and iPads rose, but Mac and iPod shipments dropped.
Security software provider Symantec is reworking its sales strategy, reorganizing software lines, slimming middle management and increasing marketing and research efforts.
Virtualization software provider VMware has invested US$30 million in Puppet Labs, which makes a widely used, open-source operations management software package called Puppet.
Cisco Systems is planning to acquire Intucell in a bid to make its products more attractive to mobile operators as traffic volume on networks continues to grow.
SAP's revenue in the fourth quarter grew by 12 percent, helped by strong growth in the market for its cloud applications, its HANA in-memory database and mobile applications.
Yahoo has acquired content discovery and sharing website Snip.it, and the service has been shut down.
With a tough 2012 behind it, Advanced Micro Devices hopes to return to profitability this year through cost-cutting, new chips and other measures, the company's top executives said Tuesday.
Making the most of a sluggish world economy, IBM managed to increase its net income by 5 percent in 2012, even though revenue shrank by 2 percent.
Advanced Micro Devices' financial struggles continued in the fourth quarter, with revenue sinking 32 percent due to slow chip sales and charges tied to restructuring and inventory adjustments.
Bulking up on tools for managing hybrid clouds, Red Hat plans to fold the software it acquired last month in the ManageIQ purchase into its own CloudForms software.
The parent company of Alltel, a mobile telephone network serving rural customers in six states, has agreed to sell the business to AT&T for about US$780 million, Atlantic Tele-Network announced Tuesday.
Verizon Communications posted a net loss of US $1.9 billion during the fourth quarter of 2012, but the losses were due to a series of one-time expenses announced earlier.
Western Digital has acquired data protection company Arkeia Software as it looks to address growing storage demands among small and medium-size companies.
Iconic video game company Atari has filed for bankruptcy protection in the U.S. in an effort to separate operations from parent company Atari SA, which is based on France and has also filed for bankruptcy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTData EngineerOther
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTTechnology Lead - Start-up projectOther
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- TPSitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT