As expected, Halo: Reach has the makings of another Microsoft revenue juggernaut. The sci-fi prequel about a group of super-soldiers defending a besieged planet reportedly 'reached' into the pockets of gamers and pulled out a record $200 million in t...
I dropped by Best Buy yesterday for a copy of Windows 7. Best Buy locks up its "real" versions of Windows 7, so the sales guy had to walk across the store to grab a copy from the Geek Squad.
Halo 3: ODST has already generated more than US$125 million in sales it's first two weeks, and with almost 2.5 million copies sold the Halo franchise is rapidly approaching the 30 million sales mark.
This weekend, Microsoft, in conjunction with Bungee Studios, will be hosting a Halo-themed event at Cockatoo Island in preparation for the release of the hotly anticipated Halo 3: ODST. In addition to playing public bouts of Halo 3, attendees will be...
In an interview with IGN UK, Bungie's Lars Bakken confirmed that the team will be not be making any more Halo video games after the next two upcoming titles.
In just 10 short days, Halo Reach -- widely tipped to be the biggest hit of the year -- will descend upon the gaming masses. It will mark Bungie's bittersweet departure from the Halo franchise — a franchise that unarguably helped to build the X...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther