Google is working out any bugs in the latest update to the Android mobile operating system before releasing it broadly, and that's good news for Samsung Nexus S users.
By now you've probably heard of the alleged Facetime freezing and backlight bleeding issues facing iPad 2 owners.
Some iPad 2 users who expected a flawless product are instead finding a handful of problems with their shiny new tablets. The latest is a freezing issue with Facetime that can only be fixed by rebooting the iPad 2.
Mozilla has expanded the scope of its vulnerability reward program and will now pay out for problems found within applications used across its websites.
Apple's iOS 4.2 software update for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch has officially been released into the wild, and already a bug has been found. Users are reporting that after they updated their devices music, videos, audio books, and podcasts seem...
Today, Apple began seeding an iOS 4.1 pre-release to developers. As per usual, the beta requires an iPhone Developer account and an Intel Mac running the latest OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.4. Included is Xcode 3.2.4, which mainly brings support for iOS 4....
Imagine sitting in a café and discussing the details of a business proposal with a potential client. Neither you nor the client has a laptop; you're just two people having a conversation. But unbeknownst to you, someone half a world away is listening...
For all the Twitterers who were fretting about where their followers went earlier today, fear not. They're back.
Researchers have found ways to hide malicious software in commonly used archival formats that went undetected until recently by most antivirus programs.
Skype has released the latest version of its application for the iPhone, adding new features and fixing a couple of annoying bugs that hung up calls.
Juniper Networks has issued seven security advisories for its products, including a fix for a nasty bug that could be used to crash the company's routers.
Adobe is investigating new reports that hackers are attacking a previously unknown bug in the latest version of the company's Reader and Acrobat software.
Sun Microsystems and Research In Motion have issued critical bug fixes for security issues with their products.
After releasing its largest-ever group of security patches two weeks ago, Microsoft has done a little cleaning up.
Microsoft acknowledged Thursday that one of the critical network vulnerabilities it patched earlier in the week was due to a programming error on its part.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW