Buffalo's 500GB wireless hard drive is great for streaming content to mobile devices, but battery life could be better
Buffalo LinkStation Pro Duo review: A small, 4TB network storage device with plenty of useful features
A neat looking Buffalo ADSL2+ modem and wireless router
USB 3.0 is particularly welcome for external hard drives, with promises of treble the data transfer rate compared to USB 2.0
Buffalo's WZR-HP-G300NH wireless router has a decent price tag attached
Customers of storage and networking equipment manufacturer Buffalo who downloaded certain files from the company's website in Japan last week might have had their computers infected with an online banking Trojan.
Storage and networking vendor, Buffalo, has launched a free app for Android smartphones and tablets. The WebAccess A app offers access to Buffalo network-attached storage (NAS) devices using a 3G or Wi-Fi connection.
Japanese computer peripheral maker Buffalo revealed Thursday a new Blu-ray burner, capable of reaching impressive 12x write speeds when used with USB 3.0.
In spite of rumors that the first USB 3.0 products wouldn't surface until the 2010 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Buffalo Technology has beaten all comers to the punch by announcing today it was shipping its new DriveStation HD-HXU3 SuperSpe...
The USB 3.0 race heated up Wednesday, as Buffalo made it known that its previously announced HD-HU3 range of hard drives will be the world's first SuperSpeed USB drives to make it to market when they ship in Japan later this month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTApplications Sales ExecutiveNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- CCPerformance TesterNSW
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTOrganizational Change ManagerACT
- FTWorkforce AnalystOther
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- CCNetwork Systems Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCIT Contracts AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD