Google's latest Chrome browser update fixes 50 security problems and gives users the capability to use images as search queries.
Microsoft wants to help Web application framework developers tackle one of their thorniest problems, that of testing their libraries to ensure they work correctly across today's dizzying combination of available browsers and operating systems (OSes).
Google has pushed out updates for the iOS and Android versions of Chrome, as the company continues beefing up its browser for use with tablets and smartphones.
Mozilla is developing a protocol that aims to let security tools and Web browsers work better together.
The TOR Project is advising that people stop using Windows after the discovery of a startling vulnerability in Firefox that undermined the main advantages of the privacy-centered network.
Acquisitions, culture change have kept Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer busy
The World Wide Web Consortium has rejected an attempt by the advertising industry to hijack a specification describing how websites should respond to "do not track" requests sent by Web browsers.
Microsoft has already received several vulnerability reports that qualify for monetary rewards as part of the company's bug bounty program launched in June for the preview version of Internet Explorer 11.
As mobile device shipments overtake those of PCs, cross-platform tool developer Xamarin hopes to get more enterprises to adapt their apps for Android and iOS with the help of its .Net Mobility Scanner.
Google has released a beta version of Chrome that introduces what the company describes as "richer" notifications from the browser's apps and extensions.
After three months of public beta testing, Opera is finally ready to take on Google's Chrome with its rebuilt Android browser. On Tuesday, Opera released the final version of its first--and possibly only--WebKit-based browser.
Mozilla has postponed blocking third-party cookies by default in the Beta version of Firefox 22, "to collect and analyze data on the effect of blocking some third-party cookies."
Okay, say you have this shiny new car. It looks great, it performs like a demon, it features all the latest safety gadgets, and it's crawling with creature comforts. Just one problem, though. The local tinkerer, clearly consumed by jealousy, comes by...
Google has beefed up the administration and management controls that IT staff have over their users' Chrome browsers.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
- MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
- 10 great PC games that recovered from disastrous launches
- Origin EON17-X review: This monster gaming laptop challenges high-end desktop PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectVIC
- FTFront End Developer (Java, Angular, TypeScript)Other
- FTProject Analyst / Project SpecialistOther
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Digital And TransformationOther
- FTInformation Management OfficerVIC
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Reporting Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTSCRUM MasterOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Manufacturing IndustryVIC
- CCCommercial Operations AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW