Google's latest Chrome browser update fixes 50 security problems and gives users the capability to use images as search queries.
Microsoft wants to help Web application framework developers tackle one of their thorniest problems, that of testing their libraries to ensure they work correctly across today's dizzying combination of available browsers and operating systems (OSes).
Google has pushed out updates for the iOS and Android versions of Chrome, as the company continues beefing up its browser for use with tablets and smartphones.
Mozilla is developing a protocol that aims to let security tools and Web browsers work better together.
The TOR Project is advising that people stop using Windows after the discovery of a startling vulnerability in Firefox that undermined the main advantages of the privacy-centered network.
Acquisitions, culture change have kept Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer busy
The World Wide Web Consortium has rejected an attempt by the advertising industry to hijack a specification describing how websites should respond to "do not track" requests sent by Web browsers.
Microsoft has already received several vulnerability reports that qualify for monetary rewards as part of the company's bug bounty program launched in June for the preview version of Internet Explorer 11.
As mobile device shipments overtake those of PCs, cross-platform tool developer Xamarin hopes to get more enterprises to adapt their apps for Android and iOS with the help of its .Net Mobility Scanner.
Google has released a beta version of Chrome that introduces what the company describes as "richer" notifications from the browser's apps and extensions.
After three months of public beta testing, Opera is finally ready to take on Google's Chrome with its rebuilt Android browser. On Tuesday, Opera released the final version of its first--and possibly only--WebKit-based browser.
Mozilla has postponed blocking third-party cookies by default in the Beta version of Firefox 22, "to collect and analyze data on the effect of blocking some third-party cookies."
Okay, say you have this shiny new car. It looks great, it performs like a demon, it features all the latest safety gadgets, and it's crawling with creature comforts. Just one problem, though. The local tinkerer, clearly consumed by jealousy, comes by...
Google has beefed up the administration and management controls that IT staff have over their users' Chrome browsers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCTest LeadNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTDigital CopywriterOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther