Mozilla is celebrating the sixth birthday of its Firefox browser today, and it's inviting users of the popular free and open source browser to help by sending in a postcard for display in Mozilla's Mountain View or Paris offices.
A security researcher is asserting that Apple has made a poor security decision by allowing its Safari browser to honor requests from third-party applications to perform actions such as making a phone call without warning a user.
A new Web browser, Rockmelt debuts in limited beta Monday and aims to help you keep tabs on your Facebook friends, your favorite sites, and make your Web searches faster. Backed by Netscape founder Marc Andreessen, Rockmelt was first reported on by ...
The odds are stacked against RockMelt, a new browser designed to serve as a social networking hub, industry analysts said today.
Google today said it will sponsor free Wi-Fi on three major U.S. airlines during the last six weeks of the year to promote its Chrome browser.
I spend hours and hours exploring the Web. At times all that mousing around makes my right hand hurt. So I try to use keyboard shortcuts at least some of the time. At the very least, using different muscles in the hand relieves some of the strain, an...
The latest Firefox 4 Mobile beta for Android and Maemo promises more speed and a fresher look, but it's still not ready to replace the default browser.
Mozilla has released an faster, smaller beta version of its Firefox 4 browser for Android-based smartphones with an improved user interface, according to a Thursday blog post.
Following the flurry of reports early this week that Microsoft's Internet Explorer 9 had bested key competitors in the browser arena on early HTML5 compatibility tests, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has cautioned that the results of those tests...
Before you make an appointment with your eye doctor, it's not your eyes. It's Facebook.
Google today patched 12 vulnerabilities in its Chrome browser, all of them rated as high-level threats by the company's security team.
Internet Explorer is under attack again. Microsoft has issued a security advisory explaining a newly-discovered exploit impacting most versions of the Internet Explorer Web browser. The security advisory contains details about the threat, as well as ...
Microsoft today warned that attackers are targeting Internet Explorer (IE) with an exploit of a critical unpatched vulnerability in all current versions of the browser.
The security researcher who created the Firesheep snooping tool defended his work today, saying it's no one's business what software people run on their computers.
The newly released sixth preview of Internet Explorer 9 best handles the forthcoming HTML5 standard, followed by Google's Chrome 7 Web browser, according to recent early tests by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Monster Hunter World review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAutomation Engineer/ Linux DevOps EngineerQLD
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTCloud Systems EngineerOther
- CCFront-end DeveloperNSW
- CCPortfolio / Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- TPProject Manager - Senior Application Specialist - HealthcareQLD
- CCSenior Test Analyst - Service Now - BrisbaneACT
- FTProblem ManagerSA
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTRail Program Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- TPSoftware Asset Management Program ManagerNSW
- FTCloud Platform ArchitectOther
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTHR Payroll Officer - Government background onlyOther
- CCProject Manager - Multiple Roles - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Wealth & Fund Management ApplicationsOther
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerWA
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther