Although Android Ice Cream Sandwich makes some big leaps in HTML5 browser performance, Apple's iOS 5 is still the king, according to a study by Sencha.
Browsers & Add-Ons
True story: I'd been getting fed up with Firefox, in part because it was acting sluggish and flaky, so I decided to give Google's Chrome browser a try. And by "try," I mean make it my primary browser for a couple weeks.
Tom Guthrie wants to selectively remove the usernames, passwords, and other bits of text from his browser's AutoFill -- or AutoComplete -- feature.
The recently released Firefox 4 is a big improvement over previous versions of the popular Web browser, but you can still teach it plenty of tricks.
A lot has changed in the browser universe since Firefox 3.0 launched in June 2008. Google Chrome burst onto the scene, and has undergone frequent updates since then. Microsoft released IE 8 and IE 9. Safari advanced from version 3 then to version 5 n...
Read on if you've ever been frustrated by slow performance in Firefox.
Apple's new Safari extension gallery looks a lot like the iOS App Store, populated with colorful icons that hold strange and wonderful things. In case browsing the 100 extensions Apple offers for Safari 5.01 is too much effort, here are eight good on...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTMid-Level Business AnalystOther
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD