Millions of users deserted Microsoft's browsers last month, adding to the collapse of the company's place in the browser world.
Opera announced a special low-power mode for its browser, which promises to dramatically extend battery life through optimizations.
Edge may be far behind other browsers in the eyes of users, but the race isn't over just yet.
Yahoo will cut 15 percent of its workforce and close some online services in a major turnaround plan announced Tuesday.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
Here’s what sets Spartan apart from Internet Explorer.
Microsoft’s new Developer Channel offers glimpse into upcoming features of IE.
More casualties of Yahoo’s attempts to narrow the focus
Fetch TV has launched a desktop application programmed to block all FIFA World Cup results for those of you unfortunate enough to miss out on the live action.
These dozen add-on tools will help you harness and extend the power of Chrome
Mozilla brings its A-game to the latest version of Firefox browser.
The following extensions for Chrome provide certain, idiosyncratic functions you may find helpful when dealing with tabs.
Here are nine incredibly useful Chrome apps for working with data, clients, projects, and more.
In its Version 15 release, several new features have been added to Opera for computer operating systems.
A new rich notification feature, a different kind of WebKit and a raft of security fixes made it into the latest stable version of Google's Chrome browser.
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- Amazon Basics Computer Speakers (USB-powered) review: This cheap set fits the budget stereotype
- Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- The Full Nerd: ep. 181: AMD Advantage Laptops and E3!
- Why you should shop Amazon Prime Day using Microsoft Edge
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies