Apple and Google should reconsider their plans to enable encryption by default on their smartphones, and the U.S. Congress should pass a law requiring that all communication tools allow police access to user data, U.S. FBI Director James Comey said.
The U.S. Federal Communications will soon move forward on a 2-year-old proposal to experiment with spectrum sharing in an effort to deal with a skyrocketing demand for mobile data bandwidth and increasingly crowded mobile services, the agency's chair...
The best way to protect business information on smartphones from cybercriminals is to leave that information off smartphones, according to a mobile security expert.
U.S. privacy codes of conduct drafted by businesses, consumers and privacy advocates working together will work better than government regulation or legislation, a top official with the U.S. Department of Commerce said Thursday.
A new bill introduced in the U.S. Senate would update a 25-year-old law that sets the rules for law enforcement surveillance of e-mail and other electronic communications, with more legal protections for the privacy of data stored in the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTProgram Level Agile CoachOther
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- TPDesktop Support ConsultantVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTSharepoint ConsultantOther
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- CCIT Service Desk AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther