Telstra has launched the world's first dual channel HSPA USB modem, promising typical download speeds of up to 20 megabits per second (Mbps).
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has invited the group of three returning independent MPs to meet directly with NBN Co chief executive Mike Quigley, as the trio continue to push for more information about Labor's National Broadband Network policy.
The nation's biggest telco has thrown a spanner in the works for rivals hoping to compete with its BigPond Movies video on demand service, announcing today it had switched on high definition downloads on some platforms for some content.
Just weeks after Internode revamped its broadband plans, managing director Simon Hackett has revealed the national broadband provider is again considering its options, as Australia's ISP industry continues to be shaken up by massive download quota in...
The National Broadband Network Company has put the freeze on some of its spending and will not hire any new staff until parliament has resolved its current deadlock over a new Federal Government.
Smartphones and modems are about to get faster mobile broadband connections -- 14.4M bps (bits per second) and 42M bps, repectively -- using HSPA+ (High Speed Packet Access).
The National Broadband Network Company would not confirm this morning whether it would continue to roll out optic fibre around the nation while Australia's Parliament attempts to resolve whether the Coalition or Labor would form Government.
Just 70 customers might have signed up to the National Broadband Network in Tasmania so far in total, but iiNet today revealed it would provide them with full 100Mbps speeds on all plans and the option of a terabyte data quota to truly get the benefi...
TPG has become the latest internet service provider to launch a broadband plan featuring a total of a terabyte of monthly quota, following launches by iiNet and Primus this week.
Just hours after iiNet claimed to make history with Australia's first terabyte broadband plans, rival Primus has launched a new 1.1 terabyte offering - upping iiNet’s new deal by 111GB per month.
NBN Co chief executive Mike Quigley has delivered a stinging attack on the Coalition's broadband policy, publicly backing Labor's rival National Broadband Network project just days before the Federal Election due on Saturday.
National broadband provider iiNet today unveiled an extensive revamp of its broadband plans, including what it claimed was Australia's first plan with a terabyte of included download quota.
The actual download speeds that consumers get are about half of those promised by service providers, according to a report released this week by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission.
The imminent arrival of Samsung's Android-powered Galaxy slate, which may debut as early as next month, signals that interesting times are ahead for video-chat users. Businesses and other early-adopters hoping to conduct face-to-face meetings via sma...
There are only "four and a half" meaningful players left in Australia's internet service provider market, iiNet supremo Michael Malone said today - with companies like Primus, Eftel and others just not relevant any more in terms of providing competit...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTSenior Ruby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA