While business process management (BPM) has traditionally been about automating office and departmental workflows, Oracle is looking to put humans back into the loop, at least in an advisory capacity.
Software AG opened a beta version of its social network for business process management (BPM) on Tuesday, a year after it first announced the service.
Businesses claim to have improved their management processes and the way in which IT supports them, more than a year after the recession began to bite hard.
Middleware vendor Progress Software announced Monday it has purchased BPM (business process management) vendor Savvion for approximately US$49 million.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTKofax Application DeveloperOther
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- FTSenior Change Manager, Portfolio Change DeliveryOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- TPAutomation EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk CoordinatorOther
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTSystems Engineer - Identity & AutomationQLD
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerSA
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- CCPHP DeveloperVIC