Blizzard has announced that Overwatch Contenders circuit will now feature several inter-regional tournaments.
Sydney's Burgers By Josh have partnered with Blizzard, adding two new items to their menu to celebrate the launch of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
Blizzard Entertainment and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation have announced a new partnership that aims to raise money for breast cancer research by offering Overwatch players on PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One the opportunity to purchase the new ...
Months after being caught in a dispute between Chinese regulators, World of Warcraft is having a smoother time clearing government hurdles in China. Last Friday, the expansion pack "Wrath of the Lich King" was approved by the country's General Admini...
Blizzard announced it would rescind a prior announcement last Friday, allaying hordes of angry gamers, but the aftershocks are still rumbling several days later.
Just how much bigger of a game is it and, if you’re still on the fence about jumping in, should you buy Overwatch?
With the imminent arrival of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, we take a look back at the ten biggest changes in the history of the world's most popular MMMORPG.
There are more games coming out than ever, from indie gems to huge sprawling Triple A titles. But what if you’re on a budget and still want to enjoy a wide variety of high quality games? Well, you’re in luck, as the free to play games scene is better...
Just about a year ago, we wrote that Starcraft 2 had been a long time coming and that we were looking forward to getting our hands on a copy. That time has arrived: we've spent the last few days feverishly playing the single player campaign and multi...
One week ago, Blizzard announced plans to change its forums, requiring users to post under their real names using as system called Real ID. Six solid days of backlash from its community and mass media attention later, Blizzard backed off on Real ID.
This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- 7 new Windows 11 features we didn't expect
- This is what your PC will need to run Windows 11
- Microsoft officially unveils Windows 11
- 11th-gen Tiger Lake H vs Ryzen 5000: Which laptop CPU should you buy?
- Windows 11 FAQ: Everything you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- Lenovo powers new ThinkPad L-series notebooks with mobile Ryzen 5000
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies