Months after being caught in a dispute between Chinese regulators, World of Warcraft is having a smoother time clearing government hurdles in China. Last Friday, the expansion pack "Wrath of the Lich King" was approved by the country's General Admini...
Blizzard announced it would rescind a prior announcement last Friday, allaying hordes of angry gamers, but the aftershocks are still rumbling several days later.
Whether gutsy, forward-thinking, or just plain scatterbrained, Blizzard's plans to force you to use your real name when posting to the company's official forums have been shelved just three days after the company announced them.
Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
Video game manufacturer Blizzard Entertainment is facing a wave of dissent from Australian gamers furious about the company's decision to lock Australians into only being able to play multiplayer games of its upcoming StarCraft II title against playe...
Just about a year ago, we wrote that Starcraft 2 had been a long time coming and that we were looking forward to getting our hands on a copy. That time has arrived: we've spent the last few days feverishly playing the single player campaign and multi...
One week ago, Blizzard announced plans to change its forums, requiring users to post under their real names using as system called Real ID. Six solid days of backlash from its community and mass media attention later, Blizzard backed off on Real ID.
Video games publisher GamersFirst has pledged to protect gamer identities in the wake of Blizzard Entertainment banning anonymous users from message boards. The company added that this could be "the beginning of the end" for World of Warcraft’s (WoW)...
Last week, Activision-Blizzard released a new in-game item for its mega-hit MMO, World of Warcraft. This time out, it was the Celestial Mount and it was the first "usable" virtual pet that the company has sold (your character can ride it). They price...
Earlier this month, we were invited along to Blizzard's headquarters to have a crack at the single player campaign of StarCraft 2, and have a look at some new gameplay elements and inclusions. This is what we found...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- TPSitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTService desk supportACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTMobile Application Developer (Xamarian)Other