Months after being caught in a dispute between Chinese regulators, World of Warcraft is having a smoother time clearing government hurdles in China. Last Friday, the expansion pack "Wrath of the Lich King" was approved by the country's General Admini...
Blizzard announced it would rescind a prior announcement last Friday, allaying hordes of angry gamers, but the aftershocks are still rumbling several days later.
Whether gutsy, forward-thinking, or just plain scatterbrained, Blizzard's plans to force you to use your real name when posting to the company's official forums have been shelved just three days after the company announced them.
Forcing anonymous gamers to de-cloak (well, sort of) Blizzard says it'll soon require them to use their real names when they log on to the company's official message boards.
Video game manufacturer Blizzard Entertainment is facing a wave of dissent from Australian gamers furious about the company's decision to lock Australians into only being able to play multiplayer games of its upcoming StarCraft II title against playe...
Just about a year ago, we wrote that Starcraft 2 had been a long time coming and that we were looking forward to getting our hands on a copy. That time has arrived: we've spent the last few days feverishly playing the single player campaign and multi...
One week ago, Blizzard announced plans to change its forums, requiring users to post under their real names using as system called Real ID. Six solid days of backlash from its community and mass media attention later, Blizzard backed off on Real ID.
Video games publisher GamersFirst has pledged to protect gamer identities in the wake of Blizzard Entertainment banning anonymous users from message boards. The company added that this could be "the beginning of the end" for World of Warcraft’s (WoW)...
Last week, Activision-Blizzard released a new in-game item for its mega-hit MMO, World of Warcraft. This time out, it was the Celestial Mount and it was the first "usable" virtual pet that the company has sold (your character can ride it). They price...
Earlier this month, we were invited along to Blizzard's headquarters to have a crack at the single player campaign of StarCraft 2, and have a look at some new gameplay elements and inclusions. This is what we found...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTLead ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior SQL Database SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCIT Systems Administrator-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- CCData ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Campus Solution ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSupport Engineer Level 3QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Regulatory Reforms, FinanceNSW
- FTFrontend developerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW