Gartner analysts said in a report released Monday that BlackBerry's new BB10 software isn't going to achieve world-beating results anytime soon. Even BlackBerry officials have literally begun singing the praises of the new Z10 smartphone in anticipat...
BlackBerry Z10 sales kick off this Friday in the U.S., but it is still unclear how popular the smartphone and its Q10 cousin running BlackBerry 10 will be, amid a number of contradictory predictions and indicators.
BlackBerry's new operating system and Z10 smartphone is the first step in an evolution from mobile communications to mobile computing, the company has claimed.
BlackBerry today announced technology designed to securely separate work and personal data on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, as its Balance software does for new BlackBerry 10 devices.
BlackBerry faces a herculean task marketing the new Z10 smartphone to consumers.
Optus has today announced pricing details and a release date for the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone and has opened online pre-orders for the device.
BlackBerry has started rolling out the first software update for its flagship Z10 smartphone.
Security company Maz Encryption Technologies sued seven large technology companies for allegedly infringing on several of its security patents. The suits target security technology used in the iPhone and iPad as well as the BlackBerry Enterprise Solu...
Microsoft has confirmed it will replace Windows Live Messenger, aka MSN Messenger, with Skype on 8 April.
With the release of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, the company once known as Research in Motion has staked its future on an ambitious bet: that it could craft a new "mobile user experience" that would, by itself, prove a strong attraction for buyers.
BlackBerry is getting closer to shipping a red, limited edition version of the Z10 to selected developers who have created applications for its new BlackBerry 10 OS.
BlackBerry's Z10 went on sale today at the unsubsidized price of $999 through wireless service provider Solavei and its retail partner GSM Nation
The newly rechristened BlackBerry delivered on its promise to breathe new life into an aging, iconic product line, but it still faces an uphill battle in a market dominated by Apple's iPhone and devices based on Google's Android operating system.
BlackBerry says launch sales of its new BlackBerry 10 handsets in Canada and the UK have beaten previous company records, but it isn't releasing actual sales figures.
The BlackBerry Q10 with a physical qwerty keyboard may not be available in the U.S. until May or June, suggested BlackBerry CEO Thorsten Heins in an interview with the Associated Press.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTLead Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 2 Desktop SupportACT
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Training CoordinatorQLD
- FTApplication System EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project Manger - Global MarketsVIC
- CCConsultant - Hogan Health CheckQLD
- FTApplication AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBUSINESS TECHNOLOGY PARTNERVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - GROUP LIFE INSURANCENSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- CCSoftware & Applications Programmer/DeveloperACT
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperWA