Research In Motion, manufacturer of the popular BlackBerry smartphone, has launched a BlackBerry Protect app that allows individual BlackBerry users to wirelessly backup, restore and locate their smartphone.
RIM's latest BlackBerry will combine a touchscreen with a full QWERTY keyboard in a candybar-style design, according to leaked images.
Telstra is the first Australian carrier to announce the availability of the latest BlackBerry smartphone, the Bold 9700.
Research In Motion (RIM) today launched the latest flagship BlackBerry smartphone in Australia, the Bold 9700.
GSM BlackBerry users who felt snubbed by RIM's recent releases, like the Storm 2 and Tour 9630 on Verizon, can finally get in on the new device action. RIM took the wraps off BlackBerry Bold 9700, an update to the popular BlackBerry Bold 9000, which ...
Research In Motion is going strong despite an economy in recession, for the first time surpassing US$10 billion in revenue for the fiscal year just ended.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- TPDeployment Analyst - Office 2016 rolloutVIC
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTiMIS EngineerOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA