Dragon Age 2 review: A mature, challenging, modern RPG
Dragon Age II review: Dragon Age II's direction is going to make old-school RPG fans likely ask why BioWare is courting the masses of console players instead of them
The Mass Effect 3: Citadel single-player pack will be released on March 6 and will be the last DLC to come out to the game, at least from a single player perspective.
Bioware's Facebook page and forums confirm the game's new 2012 release date, making fall 2011 a little bit less crowded.
Romantic subplots in BioWare games have been of growing importance in recent years, particularly in the Mass Effect and Dragon Age sagas. But who are they for?
This morning's Top Story is the rumor that a BioWare employee may have been caught skewing Metacritic's user ratings.
No more lonely Neverwinter Nights, that's what Atari's signaling with today's announcement that Neverwinter Nights is returning as an online roleplaying game. It also means one online version of D&D clearly wasn't enough (even if said version had to ...
Star Wars and homosexuality, two words you don't often find in the same sentence. Turns out Bioware may have decided they're so uncommon as to be anathema to their upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic, a Windows-based MMO due out sometime next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- CCSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTAgile Technical Business Analyst, Digital, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Product OwnerQLD
- FTProject Engineer (Rail/Control Signals) - 168342/ 168335 AROther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- CCPerformance TesterNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTTelecom RiggerOther
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther