Dragon Age 2 review: A mature, challenging, modern RPG
Dragon Age II review: Dragon Age II's direction is going to make old-school RPG fans likely ask why BioWare is courting the masses of console players instead of them
The Mass Effect 3: Citadel single-player pack will be released on March 6 and will be the last DLC to come out to the game, at least from a single player perspective.
Bioware's Facebook page and forums confirm the game's new 2012 release date, making fall 2011 a little bit less crowded.
Romantic subplots in BioWare games have been of growing importance in recent years, particularly in the Mass Effect and Dragon Age sagas. But who are they for?
This morning's Top Story is the rumor that a BioWare employee may have been caught skewing Metacritic's user ratings.
No more lonely Neverwinter Nights, that's what Atari's signaling with today's announcement that Neverwinter Nights is returning as an online roleplaying game. It also means one online version of D&D clearly wasn't enough (even if said version had to ...
Star Wars and homosexuality, two words you don't often find in the same sentence. Turns out Bioware may have decided they're so uncommon as to be anathema to their upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic, a Windows-based MMO due out sometime next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Monster Hunter World review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer / Senior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- FTSenior Linux System AdministratorVIC
- FTDeveloper - PERLOther
- FTNetwork Engineer (RUN-BAU)VIC
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support OfficerVIC
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- CC.Net Integration Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnology StrategistNSW
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSolution Architect - PresalesACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTWeb Application Developer - NodeJSOther
- FTControls AdvisorOther
- TPSAP Project ManagerQLD
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTIT Security ConsultantSA