Successful AI projects require more than just great algorithms or access to data scientists, writes Ray Wang of Constellation Research.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Got privacy? You may think you do, but a recent experiment by a Russian photographer suggests otherwise.
Signals is a new textual analytics platform that aims to help users in businesses of any size crunch a wide variety of data without having to rely on highly trained data scientists or IT experts for help.
General Electric is introducing the Digital Power Plant, a real-time simulation of a physical power plant that lives in the cloud and allows for better management and less downtime.
Intel and Cloudera joined forces just a year ago to accelerate enterprise Hadoop adoption. Here’s how seven companies have taken advantage of new technology to drive Big Data.
It turns out that a vital missing ingredient in the long-sought after goal of getting machines to think like humans -- artificial intelligence -- has been lots and lots of data.
Many healthcare organisations like to talk about data analytics. However, here are eight pieces of expert advice to help you actually do it.
The Big Data space is heating up
Cloud, mobility, Big Data, SDN, wearables -- see what’s in store for 2014
Infor is buying PeopleAnswers, maker of software companies can use to analyze a job candidate's behavioral traits before deciding whether to make a hire. Terms of the deal, which was announced Wednesday, were not disclosed.
It's been one of the big buzzwords of 2013, but what does 2014 have in store for Big Data? CIO.com looks at 12 ways the technology and the market will evolve in the coming year.
Big or small, data can be difficult to visualise. These examples use heat maps to put massive data sets into a context that's easy to understand.
The Hadoop programming framework may be synonymous with the Big Data movement but it's not the only tool companies need to derive insights from massive stores of unstructured information, according to Facebook analytics chief, Ken Rudin.
Mobile operators collect huge amounts of data about how their subscribers use mobile data, and that information is starting to go on sale as targeted intelligence that enterprises can use to better reach consumers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- CCICT TrainerQLD
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other