Belkin has announced the Australian availability of its USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD.
Belkin has introduced its 3.5mm Audio + Charge RockStar adapter for the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus.
Belkin have revealed their newest wireless charging pad The Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad, set to launch this week alongside preorders for Apple's new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
Belkin's Miracast Video Adapter lets you mirror your Windows 10 desktop on a TV.
Owners of WeMo home automation devices should upgrade them to the latest firmware version, which was released this week to fix a critical vulnerability that could allow hackers to fully compromise them.
In yet another testament of the awful state of home router security, a group of security researchers uncovered more than 60 vulnerabilities in 22 router models from different vendors, most of which were distributed by ISPs to customers.
Cybercriminals have developed a Web-based attack tool to hijack routers on a large scale when users visit compromised websites or view malicious advertisements in their browsers.
Linksys unveils a storage companion for its WRT-series routers, and a passel of other devices at CES 2015
Belkin's Linksys division took the wraps off a host of new networking gear at CES on Sunday, including two new Wi-Fi routers, a new NAS box, two new range extenders, antenna upgrades for its existing routers, and--at long last--an open-source Wi-Fi d...
Belkin today announced that it has released more devices for its Wemo home automation system. New Smart LED Bulbs have been added that allow you to replace your existing veiling and lamp lights with new, smartphone-controllable bulbs.
Belkin said Tuesday afternoon it had fixed an issue that caused some of its Wi-Fi routers to disconnect from the Internet.
Routers appear to be as insecure as ever, after hackers successfully compromised five popular wireless models during a contest at the DefCon 22 security conference, reporting 15 new vulnerabilities to affected vendors.
The first large-scale analysis of a fundamental type of software known as firmware has revealed poor security practices that could present opportunities for hackers probing the "Internet of Things."
The security researcher who identified an admin backdoor in a range of routers last year has found that Netgear's patches don't adequately address the security issue.
Technical details about a vulnerability in Linksys routers that's being exploited by a new worm have been released Sunday along with a proof-of-concept exploit and a larger than earlier expected list of potentially vulnerable device models.
A self-replicating program is infecting Linksys routers by exploiting an authentication bypass vulnerability in various models from the vendor's E-Series product line.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Communications SpecialistOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTHFC Capacity Planner | 6mth ContractOther
- CCSupply Master Data Analyst - Procurement & Supply Chain - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD