The cybercriminals behind the CryptoWall ransomware threat have stepped up their game and are digitally signing new samples before using them in attacks in an attempt to bypass antivirus detection.
The PHP Group will reset the passwords for accounts on php.net, the official website of the PHP programming language, and will change the site's SSL certificate after attackers compromised two servers and injected malicious code into the website.
Visitors to the official website for the PHP programming language over the past couple of days might have had their computers infected with malware.
Barracuda Networks released a new update on Monday to further mitigate a security issue that could have allowed attackers to gain unauthorized access to some of its network security appliances through backdoor accounts originally intended for remote ...
A variety of networking and security appliances from Barracuda Networks contain backdoor accounts that could allow attackers to log in remotely over SSH (Secure Shell) and gain administrative, or root, access on the devices.
Despite the frothy headlines stirred by Twitter's initial public offering, tech is not in a bubble of the sort that arose before the 2000 dot-com crash.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Subject Matter ExpertQLD
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorOther
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- FTSecurity Solution ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness and Test Analyst | Student Management SystemQLD
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCCloud Orchestration and Automation SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTSecurity Analyst - Operational SupportOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AdviceOther
- FTTest AnalystACT