Malwarebytes said it may take three to four weeks to fix flaws in its consumer product found by Google security researcher Tavis Ormandy.
Implementation issues with AVG Secure Search, a browser toolbar from antivirus vendor AVG Technologies that's supposed to protect users from malicious websites, could have allowed remote attackers to execute malicious code on computers.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService ManagerVIC
- FTData ModellerOther
- FTIT Support - Level 3NSW
- FTUI DesignerOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Wealth/BankingOther
- FTOracle Database Engineer - EXADATAOther
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTDatabase Systems Specialist - AzureOther
- FTSenior iOS Software EngineerOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPProgram CoordinatorQLD
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- FTITSM Configuration ManagerOther
- FTSecurity Clearances OfficerACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPTechnical Support ResourceVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperSA
- FTSAP HCM Functional Analyst, Organisation StructureOther
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- TPProject Support Officer - Mulitple RolesQLD
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther