A preliminary report by the National Transportation Safety Board shows the Tesla that crashed into an 18-wheeler in May was indeed using Autopilot and traveling at 74mph in a 65mph zone.
Ford's making a big commitment to connected car platforms, announcing that every 2017 Ford model will run Apple CarPlay if equipped with the company's SYNC 3 infotainment platform.
New rumors suggest Apple's forthcoming iCar will hit the road a year later than originally anticipated.
A second accident involving a Tesla vehicle with its autonomous driving feature engaged took place Saturday near Cardwell, Montana when the car swerved and hit the guard rail.
Google's Larry Page is reportedly investing $100 million in trying to build flying cars.
IHS now expects that there will be 21 million autonomous vehicles on the road within 20 years -- with America leading the way.
After the owner of a Tesla Model X SUV said the vehicle drove itself into a shopping plaza wall while his wife was at the wheel, Tesla said that data analyzed from the vehicle shows it was driver error and not any kind of self-driving technology.
In the latest of several Tesla vehicle accidents, the owner of a Tesla Model X SUV claims the vehicle suddenly accelerated on its own and crashed into the side of a building.
While much of the media attention around autonomous vehicle technology has been focused on fully, self-driving cars, consumers shouldn’t expect cars that act like chauffeurs any time soon.
At Google I/O, we got a glimpse at what Google's hoping manufactures will do with its open source OS.
Google is hoping car manufacturers will use Android and Android Auto Auto as a starting point for their own infotainment systems. Let's take a peak.
Tesla will sell 168.5 megawatt-hours of behind-the-mete energy storage systems to SolarCity this year. That's more than six times what it sold to SolarCity in 2015 -- and 60% more than the entire market reported last year.
German researchers have discovered two dozen vehicles that use wireless key entry systems that are vulnerable and allow the radio signal to be intercepted and used to steal a car.
Tesla has issued a security update to its Model S car after security researchers discovered six flaws that allowed them to control its entertainment software and hijack the vehicle.
A safety system that ties cars and smartphones together to stop those heart-stopping near misses between cars and pedestrians could be standardized by the end of this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Delivery Lead - BillingVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTSenior Applications Security ConsultantOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTAssurance specialist(Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)ACT
- FTSales AssociateACT
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- FTLead Business Analyst, MortgagesOther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTIT Systems Specialists - Collaboration SystemsOther
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- TPTest ManagerVIC