Debuting in Maya 2011 is the Camera Sequencer which manages multiple camera shots in an animation sequence.
There's more to making cities smart than the Internet of Things and the collection of big data.
Autodesk announced Wednesday an open software platform for 3-D printing called Spark, which will be open and freely licensable to manufacturers and others.
Capitalizing on apparent demand from customers, NetSuite is adding new capabilities aimed at manufacturers to its cloud-based ERP (enterprise resource planning) software.
South by Southwest Interactive is best known as the technology festival that put such social networking mainstays as Twitter and Foursquare on the map. But if there was a "next big thing" at this year's event, finding it would be pretty hard.
Danish toy company Lego and 3D design company Autodesk want to make it easier for tech-savvy children to build complicated robots by introducing 3D software that shows every step in the building process.
Autodesk announced that it is bringing AutoCAD back to the Mac, and also adding AutoCAD apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW