Apple today released an updated list of car models that support its iPhone-mirroring API CarPlay, but the list excludes some major car makers -- at least for now.
Robot hitchiker attacked, abandoned... Nokia sells Here mapping business to German car makers... Spy-spotting software comes to Wall St... and more tech news
Nokia has reached an agreement to sell its Here mapping and location services business to an automotive industry consortium consisting of Audi, BMW Group and Daimler, in a deal that gives the business an enterprise value of €2.8 billion (US$3.1 billi...
Musk confirms SpaceX satellite Internet plans...Apple Music probed for antitrust violations...North Korea rattles cyber-saber...and more tech news.
Audi’s answer to finite fossil fuels is a hybrid petrol-electric engine capable of stellar milege. Australians will have the opportunity to own the innovative technology in March with the launch of the Audi A3 e-tron.
AT&T signed up half a million cars to its 4G network between July and September, the result of deals with Audi and General Motors to connect cars and offer in-vehicle hotspots for riders.
Tablets are getting bigger screens, moving into cars, and dual-booting Windows and Android at this year's International CES show as tech vendors give a glimpse into the gadget's future.
Cool, intelligent car? Check. Controller wristwatch? Check. Now all you need is the leather jacket and 1980s perm to be Michael Knight.
Car makers such as Audi and GM are integrating LTE wireless technology in their new models, offering customers faster access to the Internet but not much choice since they have both signed deals with AT&T.
Google has teamed up with several auto manufacturers on Monday with the goal of bringing Android to cars by the end of this year.
Audi unveiled its vision of the future for automotive technology and what it calls piloted driving at the International CES Tuesday.
Move over, big-screen TVs, cell phones and tablets, because cars might steal the show at next week's International CES.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTDatabase Developer - SQLACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTTest Engineer | $92 p/hrVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Analytic Solution DesignersACT
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- CCSenior Process ModellerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce Marketing ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTManual TesterACT
- FTFull Stack Developer - JavaNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTLead ArchitectVIC
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- TPAV Design Specialist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst Level 2 SupportQLD
- TPSenior Sitecore Developer (.NET)QLD