Asus has announced that its ZenBook UX305 ultraportable laptop is available for Australians to pre-order now from its Web site. It’s a 13.3in model that will be available in configurations for both consumers and commercial customers, with pricing for...
First there was the Asus Taichi: a laptop featuring screens on both sides of lid, and one of the more interesting 2-in1 designs we’ve seen. Now there is simply the Chi: a 2-in-1 laptop featuring one screen, but a removable one so that you can use it ...
Asus took a jab at the MacBook Air and iPad with three new PC convertibles it claims offer better design and performance. Unfortunately, the products fall a tad short of offering the premium feel found in competing Apple devices.
The new ultra-thin Transformer Book Chi convertibles are a better option than Apple's Macbook Air and iPad Air, according to Asus, which will start shipping the hybrid tablet-laptops next month.
Asus has unveiled its ZenWatch, a rounded smartwatch that will go head-to-head with LG’s G Watch R and Motorola’s Moto 360, at the IFA tradeshow in Berlin.
No mention was made of a smartphone that could morph into a tablet and supersize into a computer during Asus’ IFA address. Instead the company unveiled a flagship ZenBook, a couple of tablets and then resurrected its ‘Ee’ brand of small notebooks wit...
Asus is working with Australian telcos to re-enter the local smartphone market by next year. The Taiwanese company plans on bringing its ZenFone range to Australian carriers and retailers, while also increasing its range of Intel-powered tablets and ...
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
It was the briefest of chances to pick up the new Asus Transformer Book T300 Chi, a laptop and tablet hybrid that looks to rival the Macbook Air for thinness, but it was the only all week to examine one of the hottest products to be revealed at Compu...
Asus' upcoming Zenbook NX500 looks a lot like Apple's MacBook Pro, but that's no complaint. The high-end laptop is a posh device that left us impressed, especially with its 4K screen.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
Home routers and other consumer embedded devices are plagued by basic vulnerabilities and can't be easily secured by non-technical users, which means they'll likely continue to be targeted in what has already become an increasing trend of mass attack...
The new A1-830 tablet ticks all of the right boxes for people interested in a functional tablet sporting the sub 8-inch form factor. The tablet sports a 7.9-in, 1024x768 resolution screen at a 4:3 screen ratio; a ratio deal for web browsing and readi...
A group of attackers managed to compromise 300,000 home and small-office wireless routers, altering their settings to use rogue DNS servers, according to Internet security research organization Team Cymru.
Asus is looking to complete its MeMO Pad range with the release of an 8in tablet today. With a sub-$330 price, it will compete against rivals from Google and Apple.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- CC.net developerNSW
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)NSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Analyst/Software DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Support & System AdministratorNSW
- TPieMR Program Director - Gold CoastQLD
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- FTFinance Business PartnerOther
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTReporting, Analytics and Insights Analyst - $62 p/hrOther