AMD said Ryzen laptops are coming soon, and Asus ROG apparently already has a gaming notebook on tap.
Windows 10's Mixed Reality experiences are almost here. If you plan on hooking one of these headsets into your PC, here's what it'll need.
We tested a stack of USB-C charging laptops and surprise: They finally work! (Mostly).
The Asus Tinker Board offers a solid mini-HTPC alternative to the Raspberry Pi, especially if you have a 4K TV.
Builders should be happy about the thoughtful shanges on Asus motherboards this year, including an internal USB 3.1 header connector, a clever M.2 cooling scheme, and integrated water cooling.
The latest Android Wear watch comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 2100 processor, which is designed for better performance on smartwatches.
It's no joke, you can now get GeForce GTX 980 ti and original Titan X performance in a laptop! We see how it's done in the Asus ROG G752.
EVGA says it doesn't cheat reviewers by sending out tweaked graphics cards.
The water-cooled Asus ROG GX800 gaming laptop is a desktop in everything but name.
Asus has just unveiled what’s likely to be the most talked about product at this week’s Computex trade show in Taipei, a cute talking robot for the home priced at US$599.
We'll have to wait until Computex to learn more about Asus's Republic of Gamers gaming notebook that it says is faster than Nvidia's last-generation Titan X.
The Asus ROG GT51CA gaming rig has a new feature: a wearable ROG Band wristband that can unlock a hidden drive partition or activate overclocking. The wearable's other purposes seem limited, though.
EVGA is following Asus and MSI with a selection of GTX 950 graphics cards that don't require an extra power connection.
ASUS has released the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop, under its gaming division Republic of Gamers (ROG).
A metal watch crown, a magnetic charger and two different sizes are among the changes made to the Asus ZenWatch 2.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPDatawarehouse Test AnalystSA
- TPSenior Sitecore Developer (.NET)QLD
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- CCSenior Magento DeveloperVIC
- FTTest AnalystSA
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- FTUX / UI Designer MobileNSW
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- FTSenior Solution Designer/ ConsultantVIC
- CCDevOps Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Security Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPData Migration LeadNSW
- FTSenior Digital Developer - SitecoreQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCAS400 / iSeries EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC