Europe's app providers were Thursday warned by authorities that many of them are breaking consumer protection laws.
Association for Competitive Technology
The U.S. White House will launch new efforts aimed at combating abusive patent lawsuits, including a website to assist defendants of patent lawsuits brought by so-called patent trolls.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has approved legislation aimed at making it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to use infringement lawsuits against other businesses.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should back away from its claim of broad authority to seek sanctions against companies for data breaches when it has no clearly defined data security standards, critics of the agency said Thursday.
Lobbyists derailed an effort by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration to create mobile privacy standards, a privacy group charged on Thursday, while some participants in the process conceded it lacked focus.
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTest AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple OpportunitiesOther
- CCData Scientist - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW