Network World sat down with Senior Vice President and General Manager Keerti Melkote and CTO Partha Narasimhan at Aruba’s annual Atmosphere conference in Nashville last week to talk about future wireless technology, security, and more.
Google will sell wireless service... PayPal buys Paydiant for mobile payments... Look out, GoPro: here comes Xiaomi... and more tech news.
Hewlett-Packard will purchase Aruba Networks to boost its wireless networking business, the companies announced Monday.
FCC votes in new U.S. net neutrality rules
Because many enterprises have already upgraded their networks to the 802.11n standard, sales growth in the enterprise wireless LAN sector was cut in half during the second quarter, according to Infonetics Research.
Even though PC giants Hewlett-Packard and Dell reported significant year-over-year sales declines, tech stocks, buoyed by signs of confidence from other IT vendors, started to rise again Friday after slumping for most of the week.
Wi-Fi infrastructure vendor Aruba Networks will buy Avenda Systems to expand its network security offerings and help enable BYOD (bring-your-own-device) strategies in enterprises.
Aruba Networks is introducing the first fruits of its acquisition of Azalea Networks this week, boosting the speed of the wireless mesh gear with IEEE 802.11n technology and integrating it into the Aruba MeshOS management system.
The company that helped pioneer the controller-based enterprise wireless LAN is now selling wired Ethernet switches -- with a twist.
The new version of Aruba Networks' Wi-Fi network software includes code to improve voice and video performance, automatically identify non-Wi-Fi radio interference and trap rogue wireless devices.
The first day the iPad went on sale in April, half the financial analysts and executives at securities brokerage Baron Funds in Manhattan lined up and bought their own -- and then immediately wanted to use them at work.
Citing the movement of office workers outside the office and the increasing use of personal wireless devices in the enterprise, executives from Aruba Networks remarked recently that they are determined to address enterprise wireless network needs, at...
Wireless LAN vendor Meru Networks reported Tuesday its initial first-quarter results as a publicly traded company. It posted strong revenue growth, but not enough to overcome a net loss.
Aruba Networks is adding support for wired networks to the next version of its AirWave network management tool, it said on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- TPHelpDesk Analyst (Access Control Team Leader)ACT
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTERP Reporting AnalystOther
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCCore Java Front End DeveloperNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther