Several Republicans in the U.S. Congress who voted this year to overturn net neutrality rules -- with most opponents arguing the rules would create the first-ever regulation of the Internet -- have now signed on to sponsor one of two bills that would...
A proposal by U.S. House of Representatives Republicans to free up spectrum for mobile broadband use would remove net neutrality rules on new spectrum auctions and would make it difficult for innovators to use unlicensed spectrum going forward, a dig...
Late last week, the U.S. House of Representatives approved a budget bill that included a prohibition on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission enforcing net neutrality rules, but it's unclear whether that provision will survive.
57 per cent of likely voters in the U.S. don't support any Internet regulation by the federal government, according to a new survey released by Broadband for America, an advocacy group with members including AT&T and Verizon Communications.
A potential deal between Google and Verizon Communications on network neutrality may not carry much weight with the U.S. Federal Communications Commission, which has been trying to broker its own deal in recent weeks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)SA
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++QLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- CCSAS DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTPermanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - MicrosoftVIC
- CC2 x Technical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- PTDirector Programme Management OfficeSA
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- FTOperations Improvement ManagerOther