In-car wireless adds up to hacking, privacy problems ... ARM buys IoT security firm ... Alibaba fund phone maker ... and more news.
ARM's acquisition of Dutch company Offspark shows how chip vendors intend to integrate more security features in their software and hardware to help keep the Internet of Things safe.
ARM's fastest mobile chip ever comes out of the gate ... SAP puts entire enterprise suite on Hana ... Hack cost Sony $15 million through December, but $35 million for fiscal year ... and more news.
To bring its microprocessor designs to emerging markets, ARM Holdings is looking to China and its growing number of electronics vendors to help pave the way.
The company that powers your smartphones and tablets has introduced its most powerful chip design yet, the Cortex-A72, which should find its way into gadgets early next year.
The processor architecture behind Apple's A7 and A8 chips is getting an incremental upgrade.
ARM, whose processors are used in most mobile devices today, is supercharging its latest Mali graphics technology to bring 4K graphics to tablets and smartphones, while also extending device battery life.
With smartphones and sensors putting more demand on servers and other back-end gear, chip design company ARM is introducing new interconnect technologies that will help shuttle the data around more quickly.
Dell, not typically an early adopter of server technology, is still experimenting with systems based on ARM architecture while rival Hewlett-Packard has jumped ahead.
Chip design company, ARM, is stepping outside its area of expertise to release a new operating system that could play a big role in building out the Internet of Things.
After suffering a series of setbacks on the way to getting 64-bit ARM servers into the hands of users, company CEO Simon Segars prefers to take a fresh look at market opportunities instead of dwelling on the past.
ARM hopes its latest Cortex M7 processor design will lead to more responsive robots, smart appliances and wearables.
Advanced Micro Devices is moving closer to a motherboard design that will accept both x86 and ARM chips with the shipment of its first 64-bit ARM board.
ARM is developing its second wave of 64-bit processors as it tries to maintain its edge over Intel in smartphones and tablets.
ARM Holdings' chip licensing business continues to grow, the company said, reporting year-on-year increases in second-quarter profit and revenue.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst (x2)NSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT