Jawbone's new Up wristband, a device that tracks your movement, sleeping patterns and eating habits, should not be classified as a fitness product but a wellness product, according to the company.
The Windows 8 Metro application ecosystem is evolving. Here are 17 early entrants worth adding to your tablet or PC
For Windows Phone 8 users, the wait for an official Pandora app is finally over. The streaming music service released a free Windows Phone 8 app today--and it includes several goodies you won't find in the Pandora apps available for other platforms.
US accessories company Kensington has introduced a "proximity monitoring system" that uses a Bluetooth-enabled fob and tag to keep track of valuables like your smartphone, keys, and other items.
Google adds more functionality to the Android notifications bar with a new Gmail for Android app that lets you archive and reply to messages with one tap.
The first iPhone hit the market less than five years ago -- and shook up our world. Now iPhone sightings are everywhere, with Apple lovers listening to music, playing games and staring into tiny screens. The last holdouts are coming around and finall...
In the heated competition for native and cloud-based iOS productivity apps, InfoWorld chooses the winners you should own
Busy? Of course you are. Own an Android tablet? Then one of these 10 free task management apps will help you organise your business and professional lives.
These tablet-optimized apps bring your business one step closer to going tree-free and totally mobile.
Canonical made quite a splash at the start of this year when it announced Ubuntu for phones, but--apart from what it demonstrated at the time--we're still waiting both for the downloadable image it promised to provide for the Galaxy Nexus and for spe...
Google has just updated its Google Search Android app, which now includes a home screen widget for the Google Now service.
The Macworld | iWorld Expo in San Francisco is an Apple lover's Disneyland. Ashton Kutcher kicked things off by plugging his movie iJobs, but the main attraction is the showroom floor where vendors display their wares, everything from iPad and iPhone...
Most iPhone and iPad apps appear harmless and fun, but don't fall for them. Some apps are virtual Trojan horses that swipe personal data when you're not looking. Appthority has put together a list of some of the worst offenders and you may be shocked...
Popular subscription music service Rdio has announced that Australian users can now stream free music on the Web, bringing the service in line with the US.
For some reason, Microsoft has taken to calling the mini-programs that you can install into their Office applications “apps”. Functionally, though, most of these are similar to Web browser add-ons - in the sense that they add to or enhance the featu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- TPPrincipal Project Manager|HRIS ProgramQLD
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- PTPart-time Cisco EngineerWA
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- FTIT Systems EngineerOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther