Office 365 users have a new, more secure method of logging into Microsoft's Outlook apps for iOS and Android, thanks to an update the company announced Wednesday.
Developers who build extensions for Safari will have to choose between paying Apple and having their browser add-ons pulled from the company's extension gallery later this year, thanks to policy changes the company announced Monday.
SAP has made no secret of its desire to be front and center in the trend toward easy-to-use analytics tools, and on Tuesday the company offered a glimpse at several upcoming capabilities for different types of enterprise users.
The next version of Apple's mobile operating system will be even friendlier for readers of languages like Arabic and Hebrew that are written from right to left, thanks to changes that Apple made for iOS 9.
Apple plans to require six-digit passcodes to unlock its latest mobile devices that use iOS 9, its forthcoming mobile operating system.
Virtual reality has been anticipated with feverish excitement by gaming enthusiasts, but it could be just as transformative for businesses.
Dropbox wants to gain a stronger foothold in the enterprise, and on Thursday it rolled out several new Dropbox for Business features that sweeten the deal for corporate users.
Recognizing the growing tension between IT departments and enterprise users eager for more self-serve analytics tools, MicroStrategy has added heightened security and governance capabilities to the latest version of its namesake BI platform.
People looking to control their HomeKit-compatible devices when they're away from home will need an Apple TV to complete those tasks, Apple revealed in a support page for its smart home platform.
Datameer is giving its native Hadoop environment new data governance capabilities in an effort to help organizations tackle data quality, security and compliance problems stemming from the growing use of analytics tools by business users.
Shipment details for the first patch of devices that work with HomeKit became public on Tuesday, exactly a year after Apple announced the smart home platform.
ERP systems, most commonly associated with very large organizations, are also used by many small to mid-size companies, a niche targeted by Microsoft's Dynamics GP, which was updated this week.
Security researchers contend the developer of a popular browser extension has not fixed vulnerabilities they found, and are recommending users should get rid of it.
Specialized analytics tools are increasingly being included in software packages for virtually every part of the enterprise, and Gild wants to make sure that HR is no exception.
All Web administrators want to secure their sites for the benefit of their users (we hope), but doing so can be a cumbersome and error-prone task. Now, those using the Varnish Web acceleration software will have a helping hand in this task, as the en...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- CCRelease ManagerACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCSenior RF Engineer - OptimisationVIC