Office 365 users have a new, more secure method of logging into Microsoft's Outlook apps for iOS and Android, thanks to an update the company announced Wednesday.
Developers who build extensions for Safari will have to choose between paying Apple and having their browser add-ons pulled from the company's extension gallery later this year, thanks to policy changes the company announced Monday.
SAP has made no secret of its desire to be front and center in the trend toward easy-to-use analytics tools, and on Tuesday the company offered a glimpse at several upcoming capabilities for different types of enterprise users.
The next version of Apple's mobile operating system will be even friendlier for readers of languages like Arabic and Hebrew that are written from right to left, thanks to changes that Apple made for iOS 9.
Apple plans to require six-digit passcodes to unlock its latest mobile devices that use iOS 9, its forthcoming mobile operating system.
Virtual reality has been anticipated with feverish excitement by gaming enthusiasts, but it could be just as transformative for businesses.
Dropbox wants to gain a stronger foothold in the enterprise, and on Thursday it rolled out several new Dropbox for Business features that sweeten the deal for corporate users.
Recognizing the growing tension between IT departments and enterprise users eager for more self-serve analytics tools, MicroStrategy has added heightened security and governance capabilities to the latest version of its namesake BI platform.
People looking to control their HomeKit-compatible devices when they're away from home will need an Apple TV to complete those tasks, Apple revealed in a support page for its smart home platform.
Datameer is giving its native Hadoop environment new data governance capabilities in an effort to help organizations tackle data quality, security and compliance problems stemming from the growing use of analytics tools by business users.
Shipment details for the first patch of devices that work with HomeKit became public on Tuesday, exactly a year after Apple announced the smart home platform.
ERP systems, most commonly associated with very large organizations, are also used by many small to mid-size companies, a niche targeted by Microsoft's Dynamics GP, which was updated this week.
Security researchers contend the developer of a popular browser extension has not fixed vulnerabilities they found, and are recommending users should get rid of it.
Specialized analytics tools are increasingly being included in software packages for virtually every part of the enterprise, and Gild wants to make sure that HR is no exception.
All Web administrators want to secure their sites for the benefit of their users (we hope), but doing so can be a cumbersome and error-prone task. Now, those using the Varnish Web acceleration software will have a helping hand in this task, as the en...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Product OwnerQLD
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerOther
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperOther
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA