Google has big plans for its Android 3.0 OS, code-named "Honeycomb," including its use in a variety of mobile devices, not just tablets, that are driven by gestures without hardware or even soft buttons.
Apple's third beta of iOS 4.3 is now in the hands of developers. This new beta includes three separate packages: iOS, the SDK, and Apple TV Software. Typically, Apple releases three betas to its developers before seeding a Gold Master. This latest be...
SAP and Microsoft announced Tuesday what some observers see as a reboot of Duet, the strategy first formed by the companies in 2005 to tie SAP's ERP (enterprise resource planning) software with Microsoft Office.
Oracle's database will be available in the second quarter as part of Amazon Web Services' Relational Database Service, the companies announced Tuesday.
EMC is now offering a community edition of its Greenplum data warehousing platform, as well as algorithms and data mining tools for working with large data sets, at no charge, the company announced Tuesday.
A new, experimental add-on from Mozilla Labs' Prospector project removes the standard browser interface from Firefox 4 and instead gives full priority to Web content.
On the back of Samsung Galaxy Tab sales, Android tablets grabbed a 22% share of the world's tablet market last quarter, denting for the first time the iPad's dominance, a research firm said today.
Adventuresome Firefox users who can't wait to try out the "do not track" feature can do so now by grabbing a "nightly build" of the browser. Nightly builds are for testing purposes only, Mozilla warns, and aren't as stable as beta releases.
Joining Microsoft, Oracle, Google and others, IBM plans to offer a cloud-based office suite, the company announced on Monday.
Facebook straddles a precarious line when it comes to information security and data privacy. As a social networking site, its very existence is based on the premise of freely sharing information -- status updates, photos, likes, location check-ins --...
Have you wondered how your Internet Service Provider stacks up against the competition when it comes to delivering streaming video to your home? It seems Netflix has been wondering, too, so today it launched what will be a monthly feature at its tech...
Sales of Office 2010 -- especially to consumers -- fueled Microsoft's record quarter, the company and analysts said last week.
To spur Android app purchases and help application developers, Google will introduce a range of new features around its online Android Market, including an in-app payment option and expanded carrier billing.
Apple and News Corp. will launch the latter's The Daily iPad-only newspaper next week in New York, according to invitations sent to members of the press.
Oracle's recent move to switch Sun Microsystems documentation to Oracle support infrastructure has some users up in arms, since the original links currently redirect to a general table of contents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Amazon Prime Day returns with longer sales and even more deals
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Why is the iPhone having an existential crisis? | The iPhone Show
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTSecurity ArchitectOther
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystWA
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- TPTest AnalystSA
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- CCProject Manager - Panviva Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant (Cloud)Other
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD