Two days after tens of thousands of Google Gmail users discovered their e-mail, chat histories and contacts had disappeared from their accounts, the problem still is not fixed.
Later this year, Oracle will begin requiring people interested in gaining Java and Solaris certifications to attend "hands-on" training courses, at an additional cost of thousands of dollars.
Information Builders upped its ante in mobile BI (business intelligence) software on Tuesday, announcing a product suite that includes native capabilities for Apple and Android devices.
At the Cebit show on Tuesday SAP will show off an upcoming application called Sales OnDemand that could be a potential rival to the likes of Salesforce.com and Microsoft CRM Online.
NetSuite and Informatica announced a partnership on Tuesday that seeks to exploit the concept of "two-tier ERP" (enterprise resource planning) deployments.
About 150,000 of Google's Gmail users woke up Sunday morning to missing e-mails, contacts and chat histories.
The founder of RealNetworks has launched a new social video service that connects with Facebook and lets users chat with multiple friends at once.
The iPad is an awesome mobile computing tool, and it can take the place of a PC for most tasks, but when push comes to shove, it's still not a PC. Citrix is bridging that gap, though, by enabling users to remotely connect to and work with their PC on...
Mozilla on Friday rolled out what appears to be the last beta release of its Firefox 4 open source Web browser software.
Nokia and Microsoft joining forces to better compete with Apple and Google's Android OS will be good for the smartphone market, Vodafone Germany's CEO Jan Geldmacher said in an <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr72zluB44g">interview</a> at the...
With the new update of its Project and Portfolio Management software, Hewlett-Packard is broadening the potential scope of the software to manage all organizational projects, not just IT projects.
Google has announced that forthcoming releases of its Chrome browser will be able to run apps in the background. Essentially, the feature moves Chrome one step closer to becoming a true application platform -- and with continuing efforts to develop H...
Microsoft Excel spreadsheets hold more than a million rows of data and automate number crunching, but they can do so much more. Excel's simple interface lends itself to uses well beyond those that its designers ever imagined.
Sick of waiting for pages to load on your mobile device? Get an iPad or iPhone. That's the upshot of a mobile browser speed study done by a company called Gomez. They found that Apple's mobile version of Safari was fastest and BlackBerry's browser th...
Adobe's Photoshop celebrates its 21st birthday this month, and with 12 major releases under its belt GeekTech decided to take a brief look back at the graphics editor that could -- hilarious cat picture included!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTChange Manager, Business RelocationsOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational experience requiredOther
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCPHP DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Architect/Strategy AnalystVIC
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTUX Designer | Mobile ApplicationsOther
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther