While computers manage many things with extreme precision, they have surprising difficulty keeping track of time.
To help organizations manage internally built applications more effectively, developer software and services provider Atlassian is offering an enterprise-focused code management service based on the popular open source Git software.
Potentially offering a boost for web server software worldwide, Google has released as open source a framework for HTTP/2, the newly updated standard for transmitting Web pages and Web applications over the Internet.
Enterprise apps built with IBM's MobileFirst management and development platform can now be made more aware of their surroundings.
The hybrid cloud will be the focus of this year's IBM Interconnect cloud computing conference, as the company rolls out new offerings designed to help enterprises extend their in-house operations.
Hewlett-Packard has devised a way to run programs written in the R statistical programming language against data sets that span more than one server, potentially paving the way for large-scale, real-time predictive analytics.
Microsoft, IBM, and the Linux Foundation are among a number of organizations joining an initiative to manage Node.js, a popular runtime software that provides interactive Web interfaces for users.
Apple has upgraded its Swift programming language, promising developers improved stability, performance and some useful new features.
In a bid to make life easier for Ruby developers, Amazon Web Services has updated its SDK for the open-source programming language, allowing developers to write less code.
IBM is expanding its roster of Watson online services that can be deployed by developers to enhance their apps with analysis and data processing capabilities.
A new SAP rapid-deployment service aims to help enterprises tap its Hana in-memory database and computing platform for business-intelligence initiatives involving Big Data.
Facebook has released as open source some software modules that can speed image recognition, language modeling and other machine learning tasks, in a move to advance computer artificial intelligence for itself and others,
From ordering pizza online to pinpointing the exact location of a breaking news story, an overwhelming portion of data on the Web has geographic elements. Yet for Web developers, wrangling the most value from geospatial information remains an arduous...
Hoping to make mainframes intuitive for younger IT workers, Compuware has created development and management tools to mimic modern day interfaces and methodologies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Business Process Modelling) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT