Chinese technology giant continues tradition of bold claims by stating it will be a market leader in the PC space by 2022.
Apple's iTunes is joining Spotify in Microsoft's Windows Store.
Griffin still won't commit to a date to release Windows 10 support for its PowerMate control knob, which probably inspired Microsoft's Surface Dial.
The iPhone 8 would benefit from the Galaxy S8's edge-to-edge display, augmented reality camera, and a smarter assistant.
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
We tested a stack of USB-C charging laptops and surprise: They finally work! (Mostly).
Apple has overtaken Samsung Electronics in smartphone sales for the first time in two years -- but don't count on it staying ahead for long.
iOS on the iPad isn't all it could be—here are a few ideas on how to fix it.
Apple has joined the consortium behind the Qi wireless charging system, supercharging rumors that owners of future an iPhone could live tangle-free.
Apple recently revealed that the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus were instant bestsellers. So, what does this mean for the future of the “boring” iPhone?
Hopefully the hire is a sign that Apple is investing more in the Apple TV.
Rumor has it that iOS 10.3 is giving us a new Theater Mode for texting while at the movies. But will this feature cause more harm than good?
A nasty spat between Apple and Qualcomm broke into public view on Friday when the smartphone maker accused the chip supplier of charging "exorbitant" licensing fees for its cellular technology.
The new wireless headphones do a lot of things right -- and look like two cigarettes stuck in your ears, says reviewer Michael deAgonia.
The iPhone is 10 years old, and it may be time for Apple to release a new hit product. Could one of these inventions replicate the iPhone’s game-changing success?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer - VR 3D WebGL - Lake MacquarieNSW
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTIT Systems EngineerOther
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- FTITIL Change Management SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther