The popularity of Apple’s iPhone is sparking a trend for users to move away from the handset, according to Blackberry vendor, Research in Motion.
Next week Apple will spill the beans on the iPad 2, which can only mean one thing: It's time to start focusing on the iPhone 5 -- which will (probably) be announced in June.
Angry Birds has taken the world by storm. Initially launched on the iPhone, the game, which involves catapulting the titular avians at structures protecting their porcine enemies, has spread to Android, Symbian, Windows and other platforms.
Apple's iPhone 5 is still months away from becoming a reality, but that hasn't stopped the rumour mill goin into overdrive. Just what does Apple have up its sleeve to entice consumers in 2011?
The Android versus iOS platform war is heating up. Just one day after Apple announced its new in-app subscription model, Google responded with a similar scheme. Google may soon launch its long-expected music service to compete with iTunes, and Apple ...
Well, it looks like Apple isn't going to go smaller without going a little bigger, too. We just heard that Apple's working on a smaller iPhone (an iPhone 'nano' if you will), and now new reports suggest Apple's working on an iPhone with a larger disp...
Add yet another report to the miniature iPhone bandwagon, which suggests Apple is developing a cheaper, smaller version of its signature smartphone.
In a blog post Google software engineer, Wenzhang Zhu, has announced the availability of the Google Translate for iPhone app.
With the recent announcement that, at long last, Apple's iPhone is coming to Verizon Wireless's CDMA network, arguments are blazing over which smartphone operating system reigns supreme. Many Verizon customers are asking themselves whether they shoul...
Have you ever looked at a Windows Phone 7 device and thought that its UI offered a refreshing little change from the typical grid-based icon-and-folder view found in other mobile OS's?
The Android mobile operating system thoroughly dominates the U.S. consumer smartphone market, while Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 OS is off to a slow start, according to a new survey by market researcher The NPD Group. And while Apple's share of th...
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak thinks he knows why the white iPhone 4 still isn't for sale.
There's little doubt that Verizon Wireless has an instant hit on its hands with the Apple iPhone 4, which the U.S. carrier starts selling on February 10. But how many millions of iPhones will Verizon sell in 2011? According to one analyst, sales cou...
Thinking about getting a Verizon iPhone now that AT&T has lost its U.S. exclusivity arrangement with Apple? Well, not so fast. Verizon might have the reputation for being the more reliable network, but judging by PCWorld's most recent 3G speed te...
Android-based smartphones are more vulnerable to attacks by hackers and electronic viruses than the iPhone, according to the chairman of the world's largest provider of security software for corporate servers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTesting Manager - Energy sectorVIC
- CCData ArchitectWA
- CCUX DeveloperQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW
- CCAppian Developer x 2VIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCGun Java/ Full Stack Developer wanted...VIC
- FTSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- TPProject Manager - ProcurementQLD
- FTSenior Digital Developer - SitecoreQLD
- FTScrum Master - TechnicalNSW
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS