Creating open APIs has helped TomTom Telematics build an ecosystem of third-party developers who are using its WEBFLEET platform as the basis of a range of fleet and vehicle management applications, delivering additional features to customers across ...
Payments software vendors, PayPal and Braintree, are giving Australian developers the chance to win a round trip to Silicon Valley to compete for $US100,000 against the world’s best as part of the global Battle Hack competition.
Oracle said that no court has ever found that APIs for software like Java are ineligible for copyright protection, in its objection to Google's request that the court make a summary judgment on Oracle's copyright allegations.
As the industry call for cloud interoperability grows more fervent, open-source enterprise software company Red Hat has submitted its cloud platform, Deltacloud, to the DMTF (Distributed Management Task Force) as a potential standard for cloud intero...
Alcatel-Lucent has acquired ProgrammableWeb, which hosts an on-line directory of over 2,000 open web APIs (application programming interfaces) that developers can use to build 'mashups' of Web services.
Facebook has revamped its application development platform to make it possible for the social-networking site and other Web sites to mesh what they know about their end-users and automatically personalize the experience people have online.
Twitter is promising new tools for developers to help them make better use of the 55 million tweets being pumped out every day by people who use its service.
Many South by Southwest attendees reportedly walked out halfway through the keynote appearance by Twitter CEO Evan Williams this week citing boredom, but the announcement he made on stage deserves careful attention, according to industry experts.
Twitter plans to launch a new platform that lets Web publishers display 'tweets' on their sites more broadly and easily than is possible today via the company's APIs (application programming interfaces).
Google introduced Maps Labs Friday, a cool new set of innovative add-ons to its popular map service that offers a multitude of new ways to explore places near and far. Google Maps Labs is an incubator to test features for the Google Maps service, in ...
In an aggressive move, MySpace will open its users' public activity stream data to external developers, so that third-party applications and Web sites are able to display these status updates and action notifications.
Interested in tracking the Twitterers in your city or even your neighborhood? Or maybe you want to track the tweets sent from an area where there's a major event or disaster?
The technical problems that affected the performance and availability of third-party Twitter applications in recent days have been fixed, the micro-blogging and social networking company said Monday evening.
Yahoo's high-profile and widely used search APIs (application programming interfaces) and search programs for external developers are up in the air after the company's decision to outsource its search engine services to Microsoft.
PayPal will soon open up its platform to third-party developers, allowing them to build applications with a range of money transfer options.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD