From Apple and Amazon to Myspace and AOL, here are some of the earliest website designs for some of the tech industry's biggest companies.
AOL in pictures
AOL's AIM is shutting down, 20 years after its debut.
Yahoo users have 1 billion more reasons to switch another major hack. Here's how to replace major Yahoo services with rivals and delete your Yahoo account.
Microsoft will be handing over its display advertising business to AOL in nine markets as part of a new partnership between the two companies that was announced Monday.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
Verizon Communications has agreed to buy AOL for about US$4.4 billion, as it looks to build more extensive digital and video platforms to drive future growth.
Ah, AOL -- just when it looked like you were about to slip into boring mediocrity, you surprise us yet again with your antics.
What do you get when you mix a tottering giant from the InterWebs' formative years with the new breed of post-first-ask-questions-later news blogs? We're about to find out, now that AOL has swallowed up TechCrunch.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD