Hotel reservation site Booking.com has offered to settle antitrust cases brought against it in Sweden, France and Italy, and on Monday antitrust authorities invited hotels to give their views on the settlement.
The past is coming back to haunt Apple, as a nearly 10-year-old class-action antitrust lawsuit accusing the company of trying to monopolize online music distribution is headed to trial.
U.S. lawmakers want their counterparts in the European Parliament to back away from a resolution that would split up Google by separating search engines from other online services.
Members of the European Parliament are readying a motion calling for the break-up of Google, by separating its search engine functionality from other commercial services, according to news reports.
To get up to speed with the Google antitrust investigation, the EU's new antitrust Commissioner wants to talk to parties that are directly affected by the case.
A former employee of Oracle has sued the company for allegedly conspiring with Google to prevent poaching of certain categories of managers from each other, in a bid to keep salaries low.
Google considers Amazon.com as its biggest search competitor, ahead of traditional rivals like Yahoo and Bing, as people looking to buy something are more likely to search on the online retailer's website.
A European Commission investigation into whether telecom operators were throttling Internet traffic in order to gain an unfair advantage over rivals has turned up no smoking guns, but one of the companies that prompted the probe isn't happy with the ...
Facebook's US$19 billion bid for WhatsApp won the approval of European Union competition regulator on Friday.
Google has to improve its settlement terms in an antitrust investigation over its search practices or face charges, following opposition from some quarters to the deal, the European Commission's competition chief Joaquin Almunia said Tuesday.
Qualcomm is being urged by a top Chinese regulator to make money in the country in tandem with its local partners.
A European antitrust probe into Google's search practices will be extended through October, into the term of the next European Commission, a Commissions spokesman said.
Apparently affected by the strong blowback to its proposed settlement with Google over antitrust concerns, the European Commission is planning to seek more concessions than the company has granted to date.
European periodical and online publishers have urged the European Commission to reject Google's latest proposal to settle an antitrust case.
Smart card producers Samsung Electronics, Philips and Infineon were fined €138 million (about US$181 million) by the European Commission on Wednesday for forming a cartel. Renesas, also part of the cartel, escaped a fine by revealing the existence of...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- CCRelease ManagerACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCSenior RF Engineer - OptimisationVIC