U.S. officials are open to a discussion with their German counterparts after an employee with Germany's intelligence agency was arrested for allegedly acting as a double agent for the U.S.
The U.S. and German governments remain far from an agreement on the appropriate level of surveillance by the U.S. National Security Agency on German residents, leaders of both countries said Friday.
Protecting privacy was on the minds of almost all the dignitaries assembled in Hanover, Germany, on Sunday night to open this year's Cebit trade show, the theme of which is "datability," or big data with responsibility.
The U.S. National Security Agency defended its foreign intelligence surveillance programs Friday after news reports that the agency has targeted foreign leaders and business executives.
A bipartisan group of more than 85 lawmakers has introduced legislation to end the U.S. National Security Agency's broad collection of U.S. telephone records by imposing new restrictions on who the agency can target.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystSA
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW