Despite Android's strong overall growth, enterprises appear to continue to be wary of the mobile operating system, according to data released by Good Technology.
Sun Microsystems offered to license its Java technology to Google for $US100 million, a Google attorney said, attempting to show that Oracle is out of touch as it seeks billions from Google for patent infringement.
After announcing smartphones with a dedicated Facebook button, HTC is trying the same formula in China. This time it will have a button connecting to one of the country's largest Twitter-like services in the country.
Research In Motion may be getting close to releasing the Android app player it promised for the PlayBook, judging from an old version of the player found on the BlackBerry.com website.
T-Mobile is hoping to make it easier for businesses to use Android phones by reselling secure e-mail services from Good Technology.
Mobile-phone companies and aid agencies have talked for years about deploying feature phones, coupled with basic text information services about the weather and crop pricing, to empower poor people in undeveloped parts of the world. Now, the Grameen ...
Oracle and Google will be back in court Thursday for what's likely to be a short but significant hearing in the legal battle over Google's alleged patent infringement in Android.
Google has offered the first public indication that it may be willing to settle Oracle's lawsuit against it over the alleged infringement of Java patents in Google's Android OS.
Apple is expected to report enormous profits this quarter thanks in no small part to record iPad sales of 7.7 million units. But I'm still holding out for a better tablet.
Apple's iOS-based iPhone continues to be the preferred smartphone for nearly 50% of consumers, with Android the top choice for about one-third of them. The real surprise is evidence that Windows Phone OS now outstrips Android in user satisfaction.
In its latest phone, the Droid 3 on Verizon, Motorola put considerable thought in the specs of the phone but seems to have overlooked one important aspect: repairability.
Google has unveiled an incremental release of the Android platform featuring optimizations for a wider range of tablets and a compatibility enhancement for fixed-size applications.
Google's free-to-use operating system is increasingly imposing costs on handset developers.
Earlier this month, T-Mobile announced the latest addition to its myTouch family, the myTouch 4G Slide. The specs look pretty standard for this summer's slew of high-end smartphones: 4G connectivity, a 3.7-inch Super LCD display, Android 2.3 and a du...
As an example of the truism that specs don't always matter, the Droid 3 is it. On paper, this heir to Verizon's Motorola Droid line ($200 with a new 2-year contract as of 7/15/2011) sounded extremely promising: It has a dual-core processor, a 960-by-...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTApplications Sales ExecutiveNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTIT Communications Specialist | $62 phOther
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTTransition Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTHR Business Analyst-Performance Management/Learning ManagementOther
- FTJava Developer - Networking ExperienceOther
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTSolution ConsultantVIC
- FTChief Information OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC