After a CES week during which the Android world was all a-twitter over a device that wasn't even revealed at the show, the previously hyperactive Galaxy S IV rumour mill has quieted down, mostly. It's likely to only be a momentary respite, however, a...
Samsung will begin pushing Android Jelly Bean to its Galaxy S II model in February, according to a notice posted to the company's Korean website.
Apple and Google's Android have the widest adoption among mobile BI (business intelligence) applications, as the products are becoming more mature, according to a report from market research company Ovum.
When it comes to Apple, tea-leaf reading is always in season.
Apple iPhone 5 users consume the most cellular data, while owners of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S III upload more data than any other smartphone, according to a survey conducted by Arieso.
If you're a serious Android-watcher, you've probably heard of the YotaPhone - the Russian-built Android phone that packs a rear-mounted e-Ink display in addition to a standard touchscreen.
In 2013, a high-end smartphone should have a full-HD 5-inch screen and a 13-megapixel camera to remain competitive, if products launched at International CES in Las Vegas this week are an indication of the state of the art for mobile devices.
Jumping on the big-screen smartphone bandwagon at CES, China's ZTE on Tuesday unveiled a flagship Android phone with a 5-inch full HD display.
Chinese handset maker ZTE plans to pre-load a new "Car Mode" app in its Android devices, allowing users to issue voice commands to make phone calls, play music and get text messages read out while driving their car.
If you thought your TV remote control was just for switching channels, think again. Sony has a new system that uses the remote control as a transfer device between a smartphone and television.
Watch movies in the shower, capture HDR video, or just use it to make phone calls. Sony says it has something for everyone in its new Xperia Z smartphone, the company's flagship handset for 2013.
HTC's net profit for the fourth quarter of 2012 fell by 90 percent year-over-year, as the Taiwanese smartphone maker continues to struggle amid heated competition.
Apple has dropped its patent-infringement accusations against the Galaxy S III Mini, a mid-market Android smartphone that Samsung Electronics says it is not selling in the U.S.
Apple has appealed a judge's decision not to ban from sale in the U.S. 26 Samsung cell phones that were found to infringe on its patents.
Samsung has announced a new Android smartphone, the Galaxy Grand, that is a mashup between two of its popular devices: the Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Note II. The handset will come with dual-SIM support, too, but it’s not the best of both worlds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA