A value-driven flagship with few trade-offs
One of the best cheap Android phones we've seen
How usable is the sub-$100 Alcatel Pixi 4 Android smartphone?
Dual-camera high-impact photos in a fast, low-end Android smartphone (aka Honor 6X and Mate 9 Lite)
So Blackberry just made one of the best Android smartphones ever
Android in pictures
Oppo makes phones that are both great value and great on their own. Recently we've been impressed with the very pretty Oppo R9s and the larger, does-it-all Oppo R9s Plus. The latter competes with the best, flagship phones on the market but costs much less money.
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Sony Mobile Australia has confirmed that the company’s latest range of Xperia smartphone devices will be receiving a software upgrade to the newly-minted Android 8.0 Oreo.
In 2010, Apple's Steve Jobs welcomed the post-PC era when it introduced the iPad. Now in 2017, PCs are still around and on their way to recovery, while slate-style tablets are struggling. Apple remains the top tablet seller, but its shipments are div...
After months of exclusivity on the Pixel and Pixel XL, Google will allow all Nougat and Marshmallow phones in the U.S., Canada, the UK, Australia, and Germany to talk to Assistant.
What is Android's next destination? Thanks to Qualcomm, it's going to be used in untethered VR headsets.
The biggest Android event of the year is nearly upon us. Here's what you can expect to see (and not see) at Mobile World Congress.
Watch immersive VR and 360-degree clips using a cheap Cardboard viewer.
Changing the voice used for navigation on an Android phone from robotic to something more natural is easy, but buried in the menus.
If you've got a library of downloaded videos and want to watch them on your smartphone or tablet, you might find out they're the wrong file type. Some tablets and phones can only play specific file types, and only a few devices support high definitio...
WARNING: Overclocking is not for the faint of heart. Do not attempt to hack your phone unless you understand and accept the risks of turning it into a useless "brick."
Google's Android operating system is riding a wave of popularity that has rapidly eclipsed Apple's iOS, and by the end of 2010 it's expected to overtake RIM's BlackBerry as the world's leading smartphone platform. However, despite the relative openne...
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
Which phones are on sale at big discounts
Social media was enabled by the digital revolution and rapid increase in mobile technologyfrom netbooks to tablets, to smartphones and smartwatches. Apps such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp and a whole lot more, are ...
Ditch the dual-phone hassle by assigning yourself a second phone number, complete with texting and other services.
“The smartwatch is now a category waiting for a market.”
Videos about Android
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Monster Hunter World review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMarketing Programs CoordinatorNSW
- CCInfoSphere SpecialistACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Business Process Solutions - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSolution Architect - PresalesACT
- FT.Net Developer (Full Stack)Other
- FTTechnical AnalystSA
- CCService Design LeadVIC
- FTWeb Application Developer - NodeJSOther
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP PI/PO Integration LeadOther
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Solution Architect - BankingVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Supply ChainOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Lotus Notes to O365VIC
- CCTeam / Process / Project Coordinator ? Telco ? 6 mth contract - Nth SydNSW
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- TPEL2 Informatica SpecialistACT
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Applications Project ManagerACT