AMD just dished out new deets on its highly anticipated Ryzen chips that should make enthusiasts' ears perk up.
AMD’s hotly anticipated Radeon Vega graphics card architecture becomes more than a mere name at CES 2017. Here are the 5 things you need to know.
AMD's paving the path for its hotly anticipated Ryzen processor by announcing a slew of AM4 motherboards and exotic Ryzen custom builds.
AMD's FreeSync 2 technology is built to help you get the best visual quality and lowest possible lag with premium HDR monitors.
AMD's enthusiast-class Radeon Vega graphics cards are coming, and now we know when we'll know more: CES 2017.
A recent article used PCPartPicker data to claim that loyal AMD CPU buyers aren't buying Radeon GPUs as frequently. Here's the truth.
AMD's Ryzen-based chips should be its best in decades, and now you can run the same test AMD used to compare Summit Ridge to your own CPU. Have at it.
AMD revealed key details about its first Zen-based processor, code-named Summit Ridge: its clock speed, the underlying SenseMI technologies that make it tick. Zen also gets a new brand name, Ryzen.
AMD's upcoming 8-core chip might cause a CPU price war. Here's why.
With the Radeon Instinct line, AMD joins Nvidia and Intel in the race to put its chips into machine learning applications from self-driving cars to art. Of the three new GPUs, AMD claims the fastest will outpace Nvidia’s current Titan X Pascal card.
AMD's new Radeon Software Crimson ReLive overflows with features, from ReLive video recording tools to Radeon Chill, which keeps your graphics card cool and power-efficient.
Intel needs graphics power. AMD needs cash. Both need to fight Nvidia. That's why this rumored partnership would actually make sense.
AMD's Zen chips are supposed to be as fast as Intel's fastest, and they may also be a lot cheaper. If the rumors come true, Intel will finally have some competition in high-end gaming CPUs.
AMD's Zen chip is just around the corner; it'll first come to gaming systems any day now. There's a lot of excitement about Zen, which AMD believes is its most important chip this decade.
Civilization VI's Fall Update adds support for DirectX 12 and a slew of new multiplayer goodies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTWintel Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- FTCitrix Designer / Engineer | 6 month contractOther
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSales AssociateACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTLead Android DeveloperOther
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD