AMD's “Capsaicin & Cream” livestream was devoid of Radeon Vega details, but it showcased underlying tech advancements to get gamers more power.
AMD changed its Zen chip architecture's name to Ryzen to provide a defensible trademark, crossing a space probe with Japanese Buddhist calligraphy.
AMD's Ryzen tech event was all about CPUs, but we learned more about Radeon Vega graphics cards, too.
With an aggressive mix of price and performance, AMD's Ryzen will charge into the high-end PC processor space next week. Analysts say Intel may be forced onto the defensive.
Everyone wants to know how AMD's Ryzen compares to Intel's Kaby Lake. AMD showed benchmarks indicating the new chip will be every bit as impressive as the hype says it is.
AMD and Newegg's new promotion offers a free copy of Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation with the purchase of AMD FX-series processors.
GDC 2017 is shaping up to be a big deal for PC enthusiasts, with both AMD and Nvidia holding special events.
AMD's Ryzen stand out: It will be about 10 percent smaller than Intel's Skylake and have a quad-core version.
AMD now is looking to rally its dwindling fan base with a series of Zen-based chips this year for desktops, servers, and laptops. The hyped-up Zen chips are expected to be good, and even Intel readily acknowledges the stiff competition coming its way...
AMD confirmed earlier reports that its Ryzen chip would launch in early March, followed by its Vega GPU chip a quarter later.
AMD's Radeon Pro Duo was always a weird product, and its days are limited with hotly anticipated Vega graphics cards on the horizon.
Oops! A listing for a GDC 2017 session just revealed that AMD's Ryzen CPUs will launch before March 3.
AMD's hotly anticipated Ryzen CPUs were out in full force at CES 2017, and we learned all sorts of new details about both Ryzen and its AM4 platform.
Mark Papermaster, AMD's chief technology officer, tells PCWorld that its new Zen chip architecture is expected to last four years, including derivatives.
AMD just dished out new deets on its highly anticipated Ryzen chips that should make enthusiasts' ears perk up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTWintel Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCX Lead/Customer experience/Customer marketingOther
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTEmail Marketing SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC